Thursday, September 08, 2005

This marks the start of a senior project, involving myself and three others in my class. Focusing on creating an animated short.

My individual proposal:
Subject:
Environmental modelling.

Title:
High poly environment.

Student:
Kjell Iwarson, DG03.

Description of project contents:
A realistic, detailed environment which includes:
• Concept design.
• High polygonal architecture models.
• Models of trees, rocks and other nature models.
• Detailed texturing.
• Realistic shading.

We've set out individual responsibilities within the group, mine are as follows, approximately, since I currently have no access to the project plan:
  • Documentation
  • Environmental concepts, modeling, texturing
  • Shading
  • Storyboard pre-viz mockup
Notes from yesterday:
We went over the story and sketched out a rough storyboard, which needs to be refined.

I also started a pre-viz mockup of the first half of the storyboard.

No comments: